mieszkania - domy, mieszkaniaKatalog Stron
Blog > Komentarze do wpisu
Liczba mnoga angielski. Ćwiczenia liczby mnogiej języka angielskiego.
Dwa spośród poniższych zdań są bezbłędne. Znajdź te zdania, a w pozostałych popraw formy liczby mnogiej.
1. We saw some childrens crossing the busy street.
2. I like sweets, but I am not keen on chocolate.
3. Mother, there are three strange mans in our garden.
4. Can you bring me all the spoon from the sitting-room?
5. Please buy three mineral waters.
6. African women often carry baskets on their heads.
7. Remember to clean your teeths before you go to sleep.
Uzupełnij poniższe nieco absurdalne zdania właściwymi formami podanych
1. (uncle, MP, letter, hug, kiss, X, box, chocolate)
My three _____________, who were _____________, used to send me _____________ with _____________ and _____________ in the form of _____________, and huge _____________ of _____________.
2. (kimono, kilo, potato)
They put on colourful _____________ and started peeling five _____________ of_____________.
3. (Bellamy, lady, baby, donkey)
The _____________ were sitting on the terrace having coffee when along the dusty road came two Greek _____________ carrying their _____________ and dragging heavily loaded pack _____________ behind them.
4. (loaf, shelf, leaf)
As I took the _____________ from the _____________, something rustled and _____________ of old love letters fell to the floor.
5. (wharf, roof, scarf)
When the women were walking along the _____________, raindrops dripped on them from the warehouse _____________ and a fierce wind tugged at their _____________.
Wstaw podany rzeczownik we właściwej formie.
1. (university) There are two _____________ in Glasgow.
2. (foot) You have to learn to stand on your own two _____________ sometime!
3. (wife) When I was going to St. Ives I met a man with seven _____________.
4. (deer) On the first day of the hunt the earl killed two great _____________.
5. (scissors) I have two pairs of _____________: the big kitchen ones and the small embroidery ones.
6. (tomato) These _____________ have gone off, throw them away.
7. (mouse) I have a feeling we have some _____________ in our house. There are droppings all over, and the cheese just disappears!
8. (advice) Let me offer you two pieces of _____________, my boy. Think first, then speak. And always remember that silence is golden.
9. (wolf) A pack of _____________ ran silently through the wood.
10. (sheep) A flock of _____________ was grazing peacefully on the hillside.
Wybierz właściwą formę.
1. Both my brothers-in-law/brother-in-laws are stupid and have no sense of humour.
2. Several crafts/craft: yachts, fishing boats, rowing boats and even a small military vessel were rocking gently in the harbour.
3. All the evening the children were quietly playing domino/dominoes. I had a feeling they were up to something.
4. Look, your pyjama/pyjamas are dirty and really need washing!
5. He made a mistake, that’s true, but he has later taken considerable pain/pains to make things right.
6. The single most important criterion/criteria of our choice is the qualifications of our future employee.
7. The government is just not prepared to cope with crisises/crises of this magnitude.
8. Let’s have a pie and some greenery/greens for lunch.
9. Nowadays we rarely eat game/games, but in the past deer, partridge or pheasant would often appear on the table.
10. Glistening shapes of the trout/trouts shot above the surface of the stream.
Odpowiedzi oraz mnóstwo innych przykładowych zadań i ćwiczeń znajdziesz w pełnej wersji książki : "Język angielski. 365 zadań i ćwiczeń z rozwiązaniami"
środa, 17 marca 2010, henrykprzedstawiciel